ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Involved in technical analysis, coding, testing, debugging and implementation of procedures to ensure the programs run as per client specifications.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Performing extensive analysis on all the existing applications experience in end to end CCM implementations primarily on leading products like Quadient Inspire.
- Have extensive knowledge Opentext Exstream product and modules like Exstream Application Manager, Designer, Empower Editor, Content Author, Communication builder, Communication Center, Command Center and their implementation modules.
- Elicit and analyze of requirements for data mapping, template layout design and post processing requirements, coming up with high level and detailed design for corresponding CCM application as per best practices.
- Design and Configure applications on CCM designer tools to migrate document generation and composition functionality from legacy systems to CCM platforms.
- Provide guidance on environments setup, tool configurations etc. matching Enterprise standards so product can be scalable for future needs.
- Should be able to coordinate multiple stakeholders including business clients, domain and system SME, Client management and offshore SME in a Global delivery environment.