Silverlink Technologies B.V. has been operating in the Netherlands market for more than 3 yrs. It drives value for its BENELUX clients by creating and delivering consulting, IT & Engineering Staff Augmentation services synergistically through our registered office in Breda Netherlands.
We have been providing best quality multilingual resources associated with various projects in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg serving multiple clients in the Banking, Financial Insurance, telecommunications, Utilities and manufacturing sector. Our commitment to progress, innovation, work-life balance, and flexibility, makes our company one of the best places to work, learn and thrive.
We are registered with The Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) which is a branch of the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice which implements the immigration policy of the Netherlands & which helps us in getting the access to our offshore technocrats expeditiously. We have the proven capability to arrange for visas and deploy the right fit technology professionals as required by the project.
Staff augmentation technology offerings
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Application Testing
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Analytics
- Client / Server Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Mobile Applications
- Object Oriented Design & Development
- Project / Program Management
- Relational Database Design & Development
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Systems Architecture & Planning
- Systems & Application Integration
- Web Design & Development
- Web Application & Content Management
Benefits of IT Staffing
- Reduced operational and recruitment costs
- Payroll processing is not required
- Tasks can be completed faster and to a higher standard
- Easy and fast mobilization of skilled and Niche Resources
- The risk of Healthcare, Insurance, Taxes, Benefits is all taken care by us thereby reducing overhead costs
- IT staff augmentation is an easy way to recruit skilled labor. No advertisements or attracting potential staffs is required
- IT staff which can be increased and decreased as required. Flexibility in ramping up and down of resources.