Silverlink Technologies has just started operations in France about a year back & we are still growing in this geography. We are creating and delivering consulting, IT & Engineering Staff Augmentation services synergistically through our registered office in Reims, France.
We have been providing best quality multilingual resources associated with various projects in Portugal, Spain & Italy serving multiple clients in the Banking, Financial Insurance, telecommunications, Utilities and manufacturing sector.
We are registered with the Government of France which implements the immigration policy of France & which helps us in getting the access to our offshore technocrats expeditiously. We have the proven capability to arrange for visas and deploy the right fit technology professionals as required by the project.
Staff augmentation technology offerings
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Application Testing
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Analytics
- Client / Server Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Mobile Applications
- Object Oriented Design & Development
- Project / Program Management
- Relational Database Design & Development
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Systems Architecture & Planning
- Systems & Application Integration
- Web Design & Development
- Web Application & Content Management
- Infrastructure Support & Management
Benefits of IT Staffing
- Reduced operational and recruitment costs
- Payroll processing is not required
- Tasks can be completed faster and to a higher standard
- Easy and fast mobilization of skilled and Niche Resources
- Outsourced staff can give organizations more time to focus on their core business
- The risk of Healthcare, Insurance, Taxes, Benefits is all taken care by us thereby reducing overhead costs
- IT staff augmentation is an easy way to recruit skilled labor. No advertisements or attracting potential staffs is required
- IT staff which can be increased and decreased as required. Flexibility in ramping up and down of resources.