Silverlink Technologies has been operating in the UK market for more than 18 yrs and have been serving multiple clients in the Banking, Financial Insurance, telecommunications, Utilities and manufacturing sectors.
We have been registered with A+ rating with UK Border Agency and also among the BEP (Business Express Partners) members of the British High Commission which helps us in getting work permits expeditiously. We have the proven capability to arrange for work permits and deploy the right fit technology professionals within 4 weeks from the receipt of mandates.
Having a flexible workforce is an important part of doing business. Since April 2021, Silverlink Technologies Ltd UK follows IR35 which is the legislation governing the tax status of individuals who provide their services through an intermediary such as a limited company (commonly known as a personal services company or a ‘PSC’).
Here the responsibility is to determine the tax status of PSC engagements (typically companies hiring contractors). The organization paying for the services will be responsible for making the relevant deductions.
Silverlink Technologies Ltd UK is in complies IR 35 regulations by engaging only local UK contractors who are willing to work with FCSA accredited Umbrella firms. We have amended our contracts & designed new processes to follow compliance & we continue to monitor any changes in compliance.
Silverlink Technologies complies with applicable GDPR regulations as a data processor, while also working closely with our customers, contractors to meet contractual obligations for our services. We are committed to protecting privacy and the personal data we receive, whether from our, clients, contractors or any other stakeholders.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.Silverlink Technologies does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services & when we have your permission.
We have also expanded to the European region in Netherlands, France, Poland & gradually expanding having with us a vast growing pool of top notch resources who can take up the assignments immediately. Our close geographical proximity, multilingual capabilities, IT staffing model, and short travelling times enable our clients access to a wealth of talented, qualified and experienced resource and services to optimize budgets at lower costs.
Staff augmentation technology offerings
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Application Testing
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Analytics
- Client / Server Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Mobile Applications
- Object Oriented Design & Development
- Project / Program Management
- Relational Database Design & Development
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Systems Architecture & Planning
- Systems & Application Integration
- Web Design & Development
- Web Application & Content Management
- Infrastructure Support & Management
Benefits of IT Staffing
- Reduced operational and recruitment costs
- Payroll processing is not required
- Tasks can be completed faster and to a higher standard
- Easy and fast mobilization of skilled and Niche Resources
- Outsourced staff can give organizations more time to focus on their core business
- The risk of Healthcare, Insurance, Taxes, Benefits is all taken care by us thereby reducing overhead costs
- IT staff augmentation is an easy way to recruit skilled labor. No advertisements or attracting potential staffs is required
- IT staff which can be increased and decreased as required. Flexibility in ramping up and down of resources.