ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse business processes, policies, and other relevant artefacts to gather information management requirements.
- Assess business systems for their information management capabilities.
- Facilitate stakeholder interviews, workshops, and ideation sessions.
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders and advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Draft information management guidelines and tools.
- Previous experience working with IT systems and financial services experience highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Review and analyses the organizations’ business intentions, services, processes and information need to identify changes that lead to business improvements.